|We’re kicking off a 5 week sermon series this Sunday You might be searching for answers, you might be asking questions about God and faith, and you might be a Christ-follower your whole life – wherever you find yourself right now, God wants to do something incredible in your life. This series helps us all to discover how we can grow in faith and reach the potential that God has for all of us.|
Please consider Sharing our Live Video with your friends, neighborhood groups, or others who may benefit from hearing the Good News on Easter!
While this is an Easter Sunday unlike any we’ve experienced before, we hope that you can join in and find moments of hope, peace, and resurrection.
- Easter Flower Crosses – We’re sad that the traditional Flower Cross isn’t happening this year at Asbury itself for Easter– But, it’s still happening! We invite you to take photos of flowers and share them, tagging Asbury Church – make crosses in your yards for your neighbors of flowers or even chalk or paint – and, we will all be counting down until our first in-person worship time after the pandemic, where we will have the cross to fill with flowers and many pictures to take to celebrate that wonderful day of worship!
- Easter Sunday at 6:30am – Zoom-based Sunrise Service – We’re using Zoom to allow for several worship leaders from various locations. Come early or stay late to “chat in the lobby” before or after service. The link to join is: https://zoom.us/j/400930149 and the password is “sunrise”
- Easter Sunday at 9:30am – Easter Worship on Facebook Live and LiveStream
- Easter Sunday at 11am – Family Ministry Moment – Join Ms. Crista on Facebook for baking Resurrection Rolls and then spend 30 minutes with Easter Jam for a family friendly interactive experience!
- Sunday at 5pm – Zoom Q&A with Pastor Tom – Join in at https://zoom.us/j/635308917 Meeting ID: 635 308 917 Call in Via Telephone: 929-205-6099
- Tuesday at 8pm – Online Women’s Bible Study on the Gospel of John led by Pastor Jen – email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the invitation for Zoom.
- Wednesday at 7pm – Worship Wednesdays with Kevin on Facebook Live
- Thursday at 10am – Traditional Music and Prayer on Facebook Live and YouTube
How can you get more involved in your faith, reach out to your community, or support Asbury Church during this time??
- Schedule a Zoom Meeting with your LifeGroup or a group of friends! We’re up to 19 groups meeting regularly on this new platform! Pastor Jen can setup meetings for you that will not be limited to 40 minutes and will have security to ensure only those with the link come in. Contact email@example.com to get scheduled and get the custom link!
- Make some new friends in the Asbury Community Facebook Group where you can join for daily devotional moments with Pastor Tom on “Do Not Fear”
- Parents – Join Asbury Students Group and Asbury Kids Group – both great places where our kids and youth leaders are posting devotions, activities, and ways to stay connected.
- Give Financially to support Asbury Church – If you have the ability to give generously in this season, your gifts will help to cover those who cannot give right now. www.asburyraleigh.org/give