“The Easter Challenge: Life Against the Ropes”
Week 2 of the Series
Series Focus: You might be searching for answers, you might be asking questions about God and faith, and you might be a Christ-follower your whole life – wherever you find yourself right now, God wants to do something incredible in your life. This series helps us all to discover how we can grow in faith and reach the potential that God has for all of us.
Ways to Stay Connected | Join In!
- Submit a Contact Us Form or Reach out to Staff for any needs
- Submit a prayer request for the prayer team or Share a prayer concern with the Asbury Online Community.
- Sunday at 5pm – Zoom Q&A with Pastor Tom – Join in at https://zoom.us/j/635308917 Meeting ID: 635 308 917 Call in Via Telephone: 929-205-6099 – Password: 1234
- Tuesdays at 8pm – Online Women’s Bible Study on the Gospel of John led by Pastor Jen – You can still join in: Just Read John 1 and email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the invitation for Zoom. A Daytime Session for Monday Mornings is also in the works to start in a few weeks.
- Wednesday at 7pm – Worship Wednesdays with Kevin on Facebook Live
- Thursday at 10am – Traditional Music and Prayer on Facebook Live and YouTube. Want to request a hymn to be played? Fill in this form to let Eric know!
How can you get more involved in your faith, reach out to your community, or support Asbury Church during this time??
- Schedule a Zoom Meeting with your LifeGroup or a group of friends! Almost all of our LifeGroups are meeting regularly on this new platform! Pastor Jen is here to assist with any of the communications needs, questions, or troubleshooting. Contact email@example.com to get scheduled or get help!
- Make some new friends in the Asbury Community Facebook Group where you can join for Games like “Guess This Movie Quote,” introductions of fellow members, and daily devotional moments with Pastor Tom on “Do Not Fear”
- Parents – Join Asbury Students Group and Asbury Kids Group – both great places where our kids and youth leaders are posting devotions, activities, and ways to stay connected.
- Give Financially to support Asbury Church – If you have the ability to give generously in this season, your gifts will help to cover those who cannot give right now. www.asburyraleigh.org/give