|Sunday, May 3|
Worship on LiveStream at 9:30am
“The Easter Challenge: Time Well Spent!”
Week 4 of the Series
2 Corinthians 5:6-11
Pastor Tom Newman
|Series Focus: You might be searching for answers, you might be asking questions about God and faith, and you might be a Christ-follower your whole life – wherever you find yourself right now, God wants to do something incredible in your life. This series helps us all to discover how we can grow in faith and reach the potential that God has for all of us.|
Ways to Stay Connected – Join in!
- Submit a Contact Us Form or Reach out to Staff for any needs
- Submit a prayer request for the prayer team or Share a prayer concern with the Asbury Online Community.
- Sunday at 5pm – Zoom Q&A with Pastor Tom – Join in at https://zoom.us/j/635308917 Meeting ID: 635 308 917 Call in Via Telephone: 929-205-6099 – Password: 1234
- Mondays at 9am – Starting This Monday, May 4th- Online Women’s Bible Study on the Gospel of John led by Pastor Jen – Interested in participating? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get the invitation for Zoom.
- Wednesday at 7pm – Worship Wednesdays with Kevin on Facebook Live
- Thursday at 10am – Traditional Music and Prayer on Facebook Live and YouTube. Want to request a hymn to be played? Fill in this form to let Eric know!
How can you get more involved in your faith, reach out to your community, or support Asbury Church during this time??
- Schedule a Zoom Meeting with your LifeGroup or a group of friends! Almost all of our LifeGroups are meeting regularly on this new platform! Pastor Jen is here to assist with any of the communications needs, questions, or troubleshooting. Contact email@example.com to get scheduled or get help!
- Make some new friends in the Asbury Community Facebook Group where you can join for Games like “Guess This Movie Quote,” introductions of fellow members, and daily devotional moments with Pastor Tom on “Do Not Fear”
- Parents – Join Asbury Students Group and Asbury Kids Group – both great places where our kids and youth leaders are posting devotions, activities, and ways to stay connected.
- Give Financially to support Asbury Church – Help us to continue to support ministries and missions locally and globally by giving at www.asburyraleigh.org/give
Save the Dates: What’s to come in the weeks ahead
- Sunday May 10th – Andy Mannes Preaches
- Weekend of May 16/17 – NO Spring Carnival and NO Rise Against Hunger
- Sunday May 17th – Pastor Tom’s last Sunday preaching at Asbury Raleigh
- Sunday May 24th – Guest Preacher, Rev. Justin Jamis (Raleigh Wesley Foundation)
- Sunday May 31st – Pastor Jen Swindell Preaches
- Sunday June 7th – Guest Preacher, Rev. Bruce Stanley (Methodist Home for Children)
- Sunday June 14th – Andy Mannes Preaches
- Sunday June 21st – Pastor Jen Swindell Preaches